- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Children’s Home for children in need
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Lows and highs!
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Timion (this is a project assisting cerebral palsy and disabled children)
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
More regular sponsors
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Admin in many cases, and good financial management skills
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Gather good people around you
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Less red tape
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Great blessing by J Bay Academy helping us with fees and enabling better education for the children
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Loving homely care