Established in 1954 and has produced great rugby players and administrators .It is composed of teenagers,youth,females and adults .Our members are playing a pivotal role in school rugby development.
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- Naturing and developing rugby within our jurisdiction
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 64 years
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- People want to enrich themselves out of organisational resources
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Rough Journey
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- Yes Players ignoring academic development refer the game more than academic qualifications
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- To see my organisation being self sustainable and self reliant
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Financial management skills , professional administrators and Funding
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- Be always determined of what you want to achieve it is those who are standing that fall wake-up and continue with your journey
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Producing. Administrators who are passionate about rugby development
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- We have produced a number of international players like Siyamthanda Kolise, Thobela Zweni,Wonga Joka
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Rugby development hub