- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Linked In : AgriEdge
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Agriculture value chain training for fresh produce, including processing and market access. Trainees from emerging to semi commercial elements in value chain
Agriculture project initiation and project management
Market access facilitation (Phytosanitary and sanitary and quality)
Agriculture R&D project facilitation and administration
Social community projects for women and children
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Creating sustainable income stream to maintain capacity and services
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Passion driven, Rewarding, Frustration
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To be instrumental to sustainable development and growth for poor communities and have financial support to achieve these goals!
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
To create sustainable income stream
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Make sure you are willing to work for the cause and not for a reward.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
To be included in policy and decision making about grants from government institutions.
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Acquiring funding for R&D on agro processing for pomegranate industry – including bursaries for 12 post graduate students
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Edgy, competent, perseverance