Foundation for Children with Hearing Loss in Southern Africa
- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Assistance with fundraising for Cochlear Implants for deaf children and adults
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Managing everything all at once as I am only one person working in the organisation
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Enjoy every moment
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Just organisations with hearing loss and cochlear implants at this stage
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To register as non profit Internationally – have International organisations on board as long term monthly investors.
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Need more hands…I am only one person managing the organisation
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Patience, learn, create, wait, extra mile, DO!
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
A shorter name…
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Raising R800 000 for a deaf brother and sister with blind parents https://www.facebook.com/FCHLSA/videos/1978883819024617/ You can google the Venters and see articles on several media platforms
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Definitely changing lives