- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Friends of Vista Nova
Facebook: Friends of Vista Nova
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Friends of Vista Nova is a registered NPO that raises funds and items for Vista Nova School – a school for Cerebral Palsied, Spina Bifida and learning disabled children. The school accommodates 470 children from Pre-Primary to Grade 12.
Our grade 12 children write the same exams as maistream educational children.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Inspirational. Difficult. Rewarding
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
First Special Needs, Western Cape of Education school in the Cape to to have not 1, but 2 wheelchair swings
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Caring, Compasionate & Resposive