We are an Non-Profit Organisation NPO 188-472,
Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- We are an After School Drop-In-Centre running different activities and programmes to children from ages 4-18 years.
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 1 year
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- – Finance is the major challenge
– Volunteers to assist every child’s need
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- To be the best in the field of after school in Port Elizabeth
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Not enough skills on handeling of children
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- Create your own innovative plan, draw up an strategic plan with local organisations included. Would make your work easier.
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- To create sustainable development to all programming
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- – We have hosted 3 successful school holiday programmes with our partnered organisations. Drawing up to 250 children daily.
We hosted a Youth Leadership Seminar with youth leaders in our area
– Hosted our first successful fundraiser (Black Tie Gala Event)
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Wonderful work done