JOED Multipurpose Organisation is a Non-Profit Organisation); located at Mthambothini; under the jurisdiction of Dr JS Moroka Municipality; a component of Nkangala District in Mpumalanga Province; the organisation is managed by youth. The core idea of the organisation is to promote indigenous heritage; Arts and Culture awareness, to improve quality of life in rural areas, promoting education and participate in community development projects.
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
• Manufacture and sell all type of traditional attire
• Document and sell all historical events of the Ndebele Tribe, Sepedi, Tswana, and Swati etc.
• Document all the menu and cook ,bake and fry indigenous meals,
• Compose and document all traditional art , music and dance,
• Promote Arts and Culture awareness,
• Promoting indigenous Heritage.
• Performing Commemoration event to honors those who die during KwaNdebele homeland uprising against independent.
How long has your Organisation been operational?
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
was not to get sponsors, grants and funding in different public and private sectors
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Sibuyisa Amagugu Wethu
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
educating our children about our heritage
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Make sure your governance is structured correctly. Ensure that policy and procedures are in place. Always work towards your year plan and programs
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
hosting kwandebele commemoration this year on the 12 of may without any budget
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
The Top Achievers