- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Jumpstarter Crowdfunding is a new way to fund creative projects for individuals, charities and businesses.
We believe that:
• A good idea, communicated well, can spread fast and wide.
• A large group of people can be a tremendous source of money and encouragement.
Jumpstarter Crowdfunding is powered by a unique 100%-or-nothing funding method where projects must be fully-funded or no money changes hands.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Usability, collaboration, growth
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
We work with registered Non-profit and School projects
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
Correct growth to meet long term success
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Online knowledge and usability
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Research and plan your entry to market. Connect with the right influencer’s and people.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Easier online accessibility to resources and knowledge
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Successfully raising funds and exceeding the goal amount for musician (Koos Kombuis – Langpad na Lekkersing CD https://jumpstarter.co.za/projects/koos-kombuis-langpad-na-lekkersing-cd) and a small charity, in similar time period (Raise funds to help Grace rebuild her home https://jumpstarter.co.za/projects/raise-funds-to-help-grace-rebuild-her-home)
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Funding, collaboration, rewards