We teach children to read with meaning and purpose. In their mother tongue and in English.
Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- We work with children and learners that is at very high risk of reading failure.
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 12 years
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Funding to implement projects.
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Progressive proactive solutions.
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- Violence against eomen and children
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- To become the benchmark for literacy in South Africa.
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Access to proper information. And proposal writting.
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- Hang in there and pace yourself. Its a long road for your cause to be fruitfull
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- We should amalgamate our objectives and form a united front.
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- Reading ability amongst learners. I was proud when children who could not read after 2 weeks started reading by themselves. New horizons opened for them.
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Tenacious, open and flexible