- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
We teach children to read in their mother tongue language and English. We put intervention strategies in place to children being at high risk of literacy failure.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Funding to implement programs and systems
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
I am here
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Sexual violence against women and children
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
A better world
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Stay with it.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Legislation for better funding oppertunities
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
It is on