- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Masifundisane Family And Children’s Ministry focus on three major programs After School Childcare Program which helps school going children with their homeworks, Youth Development Program which focus in Life Coaching and Life Skills Awareness, Early Childhood Development Trainings provides trainings to local Educare Centre’s and Sport and Recreational focus on improving young people talents in Music, Drama, Dance and local soccer and netball.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Yes we do Beautiful Gate South Africa.
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
Masifundisane National NPO Help Desk
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Fundraising Skills and Accountability Model Skills.
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
They Must make sure that their Governance Structure is on good standing.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Beautiful Gate South Africa
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Community Development Programme