Open Arms Community Project
- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Open arms community project is from South africa,we improve the quality of life for orphaned and vulnerable children through effective programming around education,health and other social services support
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Transport to take clothes and food to isolated rural areas and money to run a project.
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Hope love happiness
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
I wish to have a place where people they can drop their new born kids than throwing them to dust bin and storm drain or killing them.save a little soul.
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Skill of fundraising.
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Never give up and is not only money that keeps organization going is a dedication and burning desire.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
I will change a mindset of being burgers instead of coming up with ideas to sustain an Nonprofit.
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
I’m proud of putting together an fundraising event, https://zululandobserver.co.za/140082/family-fun-day-charity-game-centre-empangeni/
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Caring social educational