- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
We are an educational and training ngo, with an IT Academy, STEM Academy and Skills and Enterprise Development Academy.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Exciting, fulfilling, difficult
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
Plenty of funding to enable us to spread our work
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Get your digital footprint up and running asap.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
The ORT SA innovative Coding Clubs for primary school pupils
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Organised, Resourceful, Training
Show you care by connecting with ORT South Africa via: