- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
We teach skills to people who have flocked to the city to find a job, could not as they are not qualified or skilled for anything and have landed in a squatter camp. The skills we teach are aimed at being able to run a small business from a shack and build it up into a business that will provide a future for the family.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
Since 2002 as a teaching facility
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
AN AWESOME CHALLENGE
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Eco Smart, Nkosi’s Haven, Sithabile, Tshepo Trust, Charity Fusion, Sparrow Schools, 112 Squatter Communities in the Ekurhuleni area.
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Make sure you have funding in place before embarking on the journey
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
The perspective of Corporates and Government.
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Giving people a purpose and a future
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
They teach skills