HELP A BOY CHILD.
Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- Our focus is in helping abandoned, neglected and rejected boy children and also those who’re being raised by single mothers whether unmarried, divorced or widowed. We offer youth development, skills training, mentoring and coaching programs.
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 2 Years
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- The most challenging aspect has been getting some of the boys to open up and feel free to talk about some of the issues that affect them emotionally, socially, financially, spiritually and physically. Most of them are hurting in silence, feel hopeless and helpless in a world where their needs seem to be ignored while trying to develop girl children.
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Fulfilling, rewarding, challenging.
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- Man of purpose
Young Men Movement
Youth On The Move
Teens with Purpose
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- My wish for the organization is to have a shelter that can accommodate many homeless boys who are living on the streets and have nowhere to go.
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Financial management skills
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- To be passionate about the betterment of other people’s and serving humankind.
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- The business plans required when looking for funding; i find them to be too technical for someone who has passion to help but not educated.
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- So far i’m proud of some of the boys that we have managed to help get into drug rehabilitation programs and have managed to stay clean.
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Helpful, needed, life-changing.