- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Promotion of sport as a tool for community and youth development
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Access to funding
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Rewarding, educational and developmental
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Support transport service to disabled children, assist local sport clubs with uniforms, playing equipment and promising athletes with funding to participate at national tournaments and events
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To supply all schools with coaches to run physical education as part of the life orientation curriculum
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Planning, evaluations and record keeping
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Planning and having access to resources
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Having access to funding, resources and red tape at government level
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Been involved with physical education and upskilling over 4000 learners on a daily basis at 8 schools in poor disadvantaged communities. Creating jobs, developing and empowering coaches at various schools. Hosted an athletics meeting for St Johns Primary school who celebrated 100 years of existence at the Cape Town Athletics Stadium.
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Innovative, community driven and successful