Connecting Africa and unlocking the resources of the Internet to African people who can not afford mobile data costs.
Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- Provide free WiFi for Africa
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 5 years
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Dealing with politicians
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Free WiFi
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- To be able to get the top 10 global product advertisers to see the value of promoting over WiFi rather than TV
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Monitoring and evaluation
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- Believe in what your vision does for people
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Make them more efficient and target driven
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- Tshwane free WiFi connecting 1 million users every quarter to free WiFi
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Developing free wifi