Reaipela Cultural Group
We are arts and culture gateway to sustainable development fostering a balanced and harmonious Ratlou District Society through consolidation of existing pluralism, promotion of creativity and the celebration of arts and cultural values and unity in diversity to inspire and nurture the human spirit through the arts. We produce high quality, affordable entertainment in the elegant Village setting that bring family-oriented live entertainment in a public function facility accessible to those who would otherwise travel out of the community to enjoy similar activities. We are on a mission to deliver life-changing opportunities using arts, culture and technology to affirm the socio-economic dimension of development to those who need it the most. We advocate for rural non-profits to move beyond the traditional norms and customs of doing business by being able to leverage with the best in the world through the power of arts, culture and technology. We aim to consistently advance development for individuals of all ages and non-profit organisations of all types through the power and use of technology for arts and culture development.
Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- Multidisciplinary arts and culture organisation producing Setswana traditional music, dance, drama, poetry and storytelling. We promote cultural interaction among different cultural components within the country and abroad for mutual understanding and enrichment. We provide support to associations of artists and to individuals involved in artistic and cultural activities. We organize arts and cultural activities to encourage the development of a dynamic arts and culture sector in our province and South Africa as a whole. We preserve and foster cultural values both at individual and collective levels. We instill cultural values, moral regeneration and crime prevention in communities through the arts. We develop the technologies, processes and business cultures that position rural arts and culture organisations to compete in the digital arena and reach new horizons by forging new partnerships for growth and development.
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 2 Years
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Capacity Building
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Incredible awesome energetic
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- T2S GNB Studios
SK Media & Entertainment Productions
North West Cultural Policy Reading Group
Matloding Multi Skills And Youth Development
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- To be among the best in the world
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Financial Management
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- To be for profit good causes
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- Learnership from Department of Social Development for our Poet/Actor Ms Tshepang Sefatsa
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Arts and Culture