Rescue A Young Life – RAYL
- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
We focus on youth and schools struggling to understand and seek help for Depression, Anxiety, Bullying and Suicide. We raise awareness and understanding and motivation.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
The rules and paperwork and finances
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Amazing, Inspiring, Learning
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Dance With Purpose NPO
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To have access to more school urgently and be on the ECDC panel
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
The paperwork and finance involved. Not getting support.
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Read the NPO information first on the DSD website. Think about it and be 100% on board not to make money but to make a difference
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
To have registered companies offering free services such as printing for NPO’s
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Seeing the children and hearing their struggles and how together we assist them to deal with so many dynamics that made them feel alone.
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?