Roundabout Water Solutions
- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Supply of clean drinking water by the means of a children’s merry-go-round placed over an existing borehole and as the kids play on it clean drinking water is pumped into a storage tank which can be used immediately or drawn off later. they are usually at schools where there are lots of kids to play on it.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Ensuring the mainenance of our existing PlayPumps
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Integrity, reliability, enthusiasm
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Lawrence’s Roundabout Well Appeal
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
The ability to visit all our existing sites every year
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Ensure that your donors are kept fully informed on their donation
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
That we have, our of our 900 PlayPumps, maintained over 500 of them in the last few years
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Fun, reliable, informative