- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Advance Cooperative and work integrated education through WIL research, advocacy, employability and WIL student placement programmes
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
Since 1984 and relaunched in 2010
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Funding of initiatives especially WIL student employability and workplace experiential learning programmes
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
plan, implement, review
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
World association on cooperative education and other national organisations on cooperative education.
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
Sponsorship of employability and WIL student placement programme for at least 200 students per year
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Marketing and Fundraising skills
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Keep your sponsor and beneficial community informed
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Incentives for Corporate Businesses to sponsor relevant high impact NPO initiatives
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Student placement for experiential learning and awareness and exchange of best practice between cooperative education community
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
WIL policy and implementation