- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
We are a start-up involved in teaching children STEM-sciences in the form of space activities. We do it in the form of an adventure camp, a space display, academy doing advanced space sciences, and many other activities on space.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
Conceived in May 2016 – founded in Oct 2016
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Fund raising to finance our operations
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Very hard work
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Recycling to raise funds
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
We still struggling to raise capital to do our infrastructure
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Yes, you know – we need help with fund raising help
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Get help from an early stage from people who are interested in your project
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
A platform where people learn about NGO’s
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
We just started, but we have created an innovative idea which will cause lots of interest in STEM-sciences which can help children in their formal education by experiencing space sciences in the informal out-of-the-classroom way.
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
FUN WITH SPACE