- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
We educate children with learning disabilities as well as youth that are underprivileged, unskilled, uneducated and disabled
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
The amount of children and youth that are behind in the education system
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
grounded, consistent and faith
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To educate all South Africans
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Guidance, management and all types of support
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Stay grounded to your mission, don’t compromise on your values. Hard work pays off.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
A different way to get funding
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Creating our FET College as it is helping so many unskilled and unemployed youth gain a degree.
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Helping youth, doing what we say, providing a solution