- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Equinox offers empowerment programmes for Youth at Risk, Abused Women and Caregivers, using a unique form of psychosocial support known as Equine (horse) Assisted Therapy
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Finding continuous funding
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Inspiring, Challenging, Worthwhile
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Other NGOs related to our target beneficiaries such as women’s shelters and children’s homes
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To be helping all those we want to help (i.e. have enough funding to do so)
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Financial and business management
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Do things the right way! Seek advice and attend as many workshops and network as much as possible
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Donors who refuse to fund operational costs
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Every time we complete a programme and receive written testimonials from our clients and see the impact we have had in their lives:
Abused Women Programme: “The experience was more healing than what any human being could ever do for me…horses…opening up the windows of my shattered soul, to let in healing breeze of renewal”
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Amazing, incredible, hard working