The Topsy Foundation NPC
- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Topsy is a non-profit organization with the belief that all children deserve the opportunity to thrive, regardless of where they come from. We work to break the cycle of poverty and empower rural communities in Mpumalanga, South Africa through education, food security, health services and emotional support to women and children.
Our sustainable interventions are focused on supporting the most vulnerable women and children in disadvantaged rural communities, where we aim to leverage existing community assets for sustainable change.
We deliver holistic interventions to children which includes medical, educational, psycho-social and nutritional services.
We deliver health services and support to women while also empowering them with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to raise happy, healthy and capable children in their communities.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Empowering Rural Communities
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
The ASHA Trust, Breadline Africa, Hipporoller
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
To have a reserve of funds
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Build a reserve
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
17 years of service
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Caring, empowering, driving