#WE ARE GOING TO VARSITY
- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
It helps Grade 12 Learners by providing them with a platform to ask Questions to students from different Universities. We help them meet mentors as well assist them with Applications and Motivation. This all happens through WhatsApp Groups and we have reached more than 200 Learners in this year from different High Schools.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Funding and Cost of travelling to these High Schools to motivate the Learners. Even Branding, we just go there without uniform and people take us for granted.
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Exciting, Learning, experience
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Yes, Youth Qauke and Rise and Shine Youth Organisation
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
An Organization that can be able Reach out to all provinces without limitations of funding
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Most of them lack Accountability, and some tend to focus on profit even though that’s restricted for NPOs.
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
I would say they should remain in their vision and make sure that instill the vision to everyone who joins them. Ensure that the mision is implemented and their values are related to their mission/code.
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
The stigma of being unnoticed by Government and Sponsors.
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
This year at the beginning of the year i was noticed by SAICA as one of the inspiring students to Grade 12 learners: www.saica.com/news/cinanimkhuseli
Also recognised by King Williams Town Express Newspaper and TYI(The young and independent) leaders.
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Informative, Motivating and unique &modest (in terms of using the Social Media Strategy)