Young dream maker
We are a youth development public benefit organization that equips young people with skills and education to combat unemployment and poverty through various projects.
Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Young dream maker org fb
Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
- We are a youth development public benefit organization that equips young people with skills and education to combat unemployment and poverty.
How long has your Organisation been operational?
- 4 years
In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Funding and the dedication of our students
Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
- Road To Glory
Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- Kungwini welfare org
Local primary and high schools
Home of the needy
If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- Acquire a mega building and a budget to go with it
In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- The ability to use what they already have.
Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
- Its going to be a tough journey have the courage to fight back
If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- The way people perceive non profits and the way the being managed.
Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links
- See our scholars live better live through our various projects and helping their families combat poverty.
Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
- Young dream makers