- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Support unemployed youth with skills training to access decent employment. We do this through connecting unemployed youth with exisiting opportunities, computer.literacy, life skills, referrals for further.training, job shadowing and job placements, learnerships and internships. Or focus is not just training but building a relationship with participants through a process of continuous after care and follow up and tracking.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Fulfilling, inspiring, gratifying
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Yes – Dreamworker, Rlabs Social Media Academy
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Lay a strong foundation
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Commitment, discipline, consistent