The Doing Good Projects Trust
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
1. Donates uniforms and scholarships to needy children
2. Accommodates opharns innfoster homes
3. Donates clothes and linen to destitute mothers in martenity wards
4. Feeds hungry children
5. Arranges for the employment of orphans discharged from orphanages
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
1 year 7 months
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Faith hope love
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Yes, 1. Spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ
2. Promotion of children’s rights
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
For everyone to give and love everyone needy around them
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
2. Grass roots initiative
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
to clearly spell out aims, objectives, values and operational framework to its members and partners
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
To initiate business units within NGOs and reduce tendency to rely on donor support into selfbreliance
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
The uniforms and scholarships initiative which has been planted in several primary schools in three provinces
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
helps needy children