- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does
EvenMe is an online portal aimed at South African youth between the ages of 18 and 34 offering quality content to assist them in making better, and more informed decisions that will impact their studies, their careers and the unemployment rate. EvenMe inspires and motivates the youth to be the best version of themselves and therefore increase their chances of finding work. There is something for everyone ! Life skills to give you a step up in a short and sharp delivery which is essentially one-stop-shop where youth can get all the information they need, even the info they are not sure they should be looking for, that’s been written by, and for the South African youth. Free E-learning, Free Tools, Free registration, Free links to everything one needs to create a better tomorrow !
EvenMe aims to leave a legacy and future proof the youth of today. This initiative bridges the digital divides and teaches beneficial life skills to allow our youth to be the best version of themselves. It therefore increases the opportunity to find employment and reach aspirational goals. EvenMe inspires, empowers and engages the youth of South Africa and giving them a one-stop-shop of tools for a better tomorrow.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
The most challenging has been to find Funding partners to get involved in funding EvenMe to continue to deliver the free tool to the youth of South Africa
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Inspiring Exciting Challenging
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
We collaborate with content providers and other youth development organisations. We believe in working in value chain to enable a greater impact !
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
Funding to enable every young South African to have these free tools
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
Fundraising and networking
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Spend as much time as possible creating traction for your project and understand what the target audiences needs and wants
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
VAlue chain collaboration. Working together for a greater impact on making a difference. There are too many organsiations that hold so tighly onto their audiences and their specific area of expertise without collaborating !
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
Reaching 41,000 youth with the free online portal and having comments form the youth saying that this tool is amazing and important and actually makes a difference in their lives
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Engaging, inspiring, empowering