- Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Skills, empower and link youth to economic opportunities
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
resource mobilization and involving corporate to participate in to our programmes
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Game changers in youth development
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
Gauteng Department of Social Sevelopment, Gauteng Department of Labour, NYDA, PEPFAR, Wits RHI and City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
Expand to other Provinces
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Collaboration is key
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Reporting system it lacks the ICT element
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
compliance, hardworking & youthful