Please list links to your Website and Social Media Platforms here:
Jembi Health Systems NPC
- Describe in detail what your Organisation does:
Jembi Health Systems NPC, is a nonprofit organisation that works in developing countries in Africa and focuses on the development of eHealth and health information systems (HIS). Jembi leads the way on building local capacity within Africa through innovation and commitment towards strengthening of eHealth. Its head office is in Cape Town, South Africa.
Jembi is driven by a passion for developing health information systems and to strengthen eHealth, with the ultimate goal of providing better care for the people living in low resource countries. Jembi works closely with donors and partners to improve the quality of healthcare.
- How long has your Organisation been operational?
- In your opinion, what has been the most challenging aspect of running your Organisation?
Managing availability of funding
- Describe your Nonprofit Journey in three words:
Passion, Dedication, Endurance
- Do you collaborate with other Causes? If yes, would you like to mention them?
- If you had one Organisation wish, what would it be?
More time and funding to do more
- In your opinion, which skills do Nonprofits in your Country lack?
- Looking back at your Cause Journey, what advice would you give a newbie Organisation?
Focus on your mission
- If you could change one thing about the Nonprofit Landscape, what would it be?
Better access to funding
- Which Cause achievement are you most proud of? Feel free to elaborate on why and include any links:
The change Jembi has made to so many lives
- Last question, if your friends had to describe your Organisation in three words, which would they use?
Honest, Reliable, Professional